We’re glad to announce that all of our ‘glue’ e-commerce plugins (yep, every single one of them) have now been updated. This updates includes fixes a number of bugs and a few small improvements. Besides that good news, WPML now fully supports JigoShop.
First, a very big thanks to the fine folks from JigoShop, who worked with us and pushed hard to make this release possible. JigoShop is a great product and we’re proud to finally have WPML support for it.
You’re welcome to download jigoshop-multilingual-0.9.
Documentation: JigoShop Multilingual Guide
We’re getting great traction for WooCommerce Multilingual. A good number of people are using it to power live sites and we even have some in our showcase.
WooCommerce Multilingual 1.2 releases fixes a number of bugs.
- PHP warning when attributes are used in variations
- Order statuses disappear
- Show subcategories on category pages issue
And, this version now support translation for payment gateways.
Documentation: WooCommerce Multilingual Guide
There’s also a growing community behind MarketPress Multilingual and we’re very happy to see them active and improving the product. MarkerPress Multilingual 1.1.3 includes the following bug fixes:
- Shopping cart widget appears in the default langauge when adding a new product to the cart
- Global Products in main site of a network are shown in all languages
- Global Product Categories in main site of a network are shown in all languages
You can get it from your WPML account, under Downloads.
Documentation: MarketPress Multilingual Guide