Setting up Professional Translation
When you’re looking help translating your site, the best place to start is from within WPML. You will have access to a huge poll of highly qualified professional translators, ready for your project.
ICanLocalize provides a hassle-free and safe environment for getting translation work:
- All translators are qualified and hold an academic degree in translation.
- You can view their work history, rating and recommendations they received from other clients.
- Payments are arranged through our system, streamlining the invoicing, billing and project tracking.
- Sending and receiving jobs is a breeze. You can select everything for translation and send in one click.
To get started, follow the steps here. If you need any help, don’t hesitate to contact ICanLocalize.
1) Add Translators from ICanLocalize
From your site’s Admin panel, expand the Content translation section and click on Add professional translators.
Next, choose the language pair:
2) Invite the translators you like
You can invite specific translators or send an invitation to all.
3) Choose your translators
Translators that you’ve invited will apply for the job. You will get their quotes and can communicate with them directly. Choose the translator that you like best. If you like, you can send short texts for the translators, to see their writing style.
4) Send documents to translation and deposit payment
Now that you’ve selected translators, you can send the documents to translation.
Go back to the Translation Dashboard, choose what to translate and click on the Send to translation button. WPML will calculate the exact cost and ask you to deposit payment.
You can pay with a PayPal account or with a credit card.
When translations complete, they will appear back in your site, ready for publishing.