Due to the large volume of support requests you may experience longer wait until a supporter handles your request. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes. We encourage you to please search the forum for other support topics that may be helpful and to review our documentation. A supporter will respond to you as soon as possible.

[Resolved] 404 errors for woocommerce products on wp multisite

Home Support English Support [Resolved] 404 errors for woocommerce products on wp multisite

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gizanE 5 months, 3 weeks ago. The support staff assigned to this topic is Alex.A.

Author Posts
Author Posts
December 19, 2013 at 12:58 am #310622

Florian

Hi,

I just installed a fresh new WP with multisite enabled. I got the latest plugins from your site and from woocommerce.

Permalinks setting s are all fine and .htaccess is configured properly.

Woocommerce without WPML enabled works fine. So I tried enabling your plugins one by one. As soon as I enable your Plugin Woocommerce multilingual my product pages have a 404.

Thanks for a quick reply!

Best regards,
Florian

December 19, 2013 at 6:50 am #310658

andreas.n
Forum moderator

Hi Florian,

I will pass your ticket straight on to one of our Woocommerce developers.

# In any case please make sure to use these plugin versions:
> WPML 3.0.1
> String Translation 2.0.1
> Translation Management 1.9.1
> WPML Media 2.1.1
> Woocommerce 2.0.20
> Woocommerce-Multilingual 3.1

# Would you mind providing us with credentials for your website and we have a closer look at the settings? For this purpose you should see a protected webform all they way down here in this thread. (it asks first for "Backup + Legal disclaimer")
Thanks in advance!

December 19, 2013 at 9:03 am #310754

Alex.A

Hi Florian,
please provide access to your site and I'll look on your configuration.

December 19, 2013 at 12:17 pm #310926

Florian

Dear Alex,

I provided you with the credentials below. Thanks for your help!

Florian

December 19, 2013 at 12:37 pm #310942

Alex.A

Hi Florian,
I have fixed your problem.

You entered custom slug for WC permalinks but don't add translations for all languages, so I have added translations in ST module (please change "shop" translations to other languages if needed).

December 19, 2013 at 9:26 pm #311173

Florian

Hi Alex,

thank you so much for your help!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Best regards,
Florian

December 20, 2013 at 8:54 am #311318

Alex.A

Thanks, the same for you!

April 11, 2014 at 8:19 pm #379093

gizanE

Hi I have the exact same issue, but seem not to figure it out even with your instructions. Could you pleeease have a look at my site as well? Would really appreciate it!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.