[Closed] Deleted translated posts wont't be recognized as deleted

Home Support English Support [Closed] Deleted translated posts wont't be recognized as deleted

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jesper 2 years, 5 months ago. The support staff assigned to this topic is Harshad.

Author Posts
Author Posts
June 5, 2012 at 8:33 am #61748

Jesper

We run our site on the theme Flashlight, and it features something called Portfolio pages.

When i installed WPML i played around with it, trying to translate the pages and see if i could get the multilingual structure running ok. But when messing around with the portfolio sites the website was all messed up. So i unactivated the WPML plugins and deleted the duplicated pages and posts that WPML created when i tried to translate them, so the site would run normal again.

But now when i reactivated the plugins to give it another try, the translated duplicate are gone (since i deleted them) but the plugin recognized them as shill there? It got the pen symbol instead of the plus symbol, when i click it i get this error messege:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'avia_default_dynamics' not found or invalid function name in /home/d7114/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 405
You tried to edit a post that doesn't exist. It may have been deleted?

How can i repair this? It is deleted, for sure, but i need WPML to know that as well.

June 5, 2012 at 2:13 pm #61832

Harshad
Forum moderator

Dear Jesper,

Can you please try this:

Please go to wpml -> support -> click on the troubleshooting link at the bottom of the page. On the troubleshooting page click on the general clean up button.

June 5, 2012 at 2:38 pm #61844

Jesper

Thanks! That did the trick!

The topic ‘[Closed] Deleted translated posts wont't be recognized as deleted’ is closed to new replies.