Due to the large volume of support requests you may experience longer wait until a supporter handles your request. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes. We encourage you to please search the forum for other support topics that may be helpful and to review our documentation. A supporter will respond to you as soon as possible.

[Closed] Yoast WordPress SEO sitemap.xsl error

Home Support English Support [Closed] Yoast WordPress SEO sitemap.xsl error

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Richard 9 months, 2 weeks ago. The support staff assigned to this topic is Dominykas.

Author Posts
Author Posts
December 18, 2013 at 9:18 am #310110

Vincent

With Yoast SEO, when I click on the button Sitemap in the option page, it opens up the homepage instead of a sitemap.

My plugins list :

Always Edit in HTML
BackUpWordPress
FancyBox for WordPress
Google Analytics for WordPress
Installer
Meta Slider
Remove Widget Titles
ShareThis
Widget Logic
WordPress SEO
WPML Media
WPML Multilingual CMS
WPML String Translation
WP Smush.it

I tried this fix (http://wpml.org/forums/topic/yoast-wordpress-seo-sitemap-xsl-error/), but it doesn't work…

Please help !

December 18, 2013 at 1:38 pm #310337

Vincent

I downgraded to Yoast SEO 1.4.18 and removed the XML stylesheet in {plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/wpseo-sitemaps-filter.php} at lines 130-147 :

/**
* Filters XML sitemap stylesheet
*/
function set_stylesheet(){
global $sitepress_settings;

if(@$sitepress_settings['language_domains'][$this->get_sitemap_language()]){
$language_domain = $sitepress_settings['language_domains'][$this->get_sitemap_language()];
$wpseo_dirname = str_replace('wp-seo.php', '', WPSEO_BASENAME);
//$wpseo_domain_path = $language_domain . '/wp-content/plugins/' . $wpseo_dirname;/*$this->stylesheet = '';*/
$this->stylesheet = '';
} else {
$this->stylesheet = '';
}
return $this->stylesheet;
}

Working for now, waiting for an official fix…

December 18, 2013 at 1:51 pm #310349

Lesley Moffat

Same problem for me, same solution, although in my case I didn't have to remove the lines Merriau mentions. But I also had to revert to version 1.4.18.

December 18, 2013 at 2:24 pm #310375

Dominykas

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting this issue. I'll try to reproduce and fix it locally. I'll update you on my progress a littler later today.

December 18, 2013 at 2:27 pm #310378

Vincent

Great, thanks !

December 20, 2013 at 12:12 am #311218

Richard

I'm having this issue as well.

WPSEO 1.4.21
WPML 3.0.1

Thanks,
Rich

The topic ‘[Closed] Yoast WordPress SEO sitemap.xsl error’ is closed to new replies.