We submitted a session about multilingual WordPress for WordCamp São Paulo, on August 25th.
In this session, we’ll to discuss about how to build and run WordPress multilingual websites. This session is intended for web designers, content admins and business owners.
- How WPML adds language information to WordPress
- What it means to have a multilingual site
- Different ways of presenting content in different languages
- SEO considerations for multilingual content
- Building multilingual-ready themes
- Translating content yourself, or with a team of translators
Our presentation was pre selected to WordCamp São Paulo. The five session proposals that receive the most votes will be accepted.
If you want to see this session, please visit WCSP website and vote for it. The more votes, the greater chance that we can meet there.
Our session is the last on that page, titled “Michele dos Santos da Silva – Websites Multilíngues com WPML”.