We’re ready with another (probably final) version of WPML 3.1.8. This update resolves a few last issues and is our release candidate.
What’s done from beta1 to beta2:
- Fix: In quick edit mode tags are now properly added
- Fix: (WCML) product attributes translationshave no effect or throw an error
- Fix: Show Popular (Choose from the most used tags) feature of Post edit screen now shows only the currently selected language tags
- Fix: get_terms() now returns terms from the current language
- Fix: The “Copy from” button, the the Translation Editor, now works for non default WYSIWYG fields (e.g. fields created by WP-Types)
- Fix: fixed dependency with underscore.js
- Fix: adding new categories by pressing the enter key now works
- Fix: fixed issue which was providing archive translated links for custom post types which are set to be not translatable
- Fix: fixed empty permalink when saving or editing the root page
- Compatibility: added support for plugins that set medias to go to trash before deleting them
- Compatibility: added support for mime types separated by comma (e.g. audio,video)
- Performance: improve performances when querying for translated elements
To download this beta2, go to your WPML.org account and click on Downloads. The beta package is at the bottom of the downloads page.
We are at the final stages of testing. If you use this beta and find anything, please let us know and we’ll handle it quickly.