This WPML release improves the translation of content created using the WordPress Block Editor. It also fixes a number of other issues in the WPML core and add-on plugins.
Most important improvements and fixes in this release:
- Improved block translation compatibility with the Toolset Blocks plugin.
- Prevented adding CDATA to style tag content when translating blocks.
- Fixed a performance issue caused by detecting if REST API is disabled.
- Fixed an issue that blocked translation memory if a string contained quotes.
- Fixed a database error when the wp_icl_mo_files_domains table does not yet exist.
- Multiple improvements and fixes for the WooCommerce Multilingual including better performance when a large number of shipping methods are defined.
You can find the complete changelogs on the Downloads page.
Download and Install
We push out WPML releases gradually. If your sites haven’t received this update yet, give it some time and you’ll see the update in a few days.
To skip the queue and get the update right away, to the Plugins –> Add New page, click the Commercial tab and then click the Check for updates button.
You can also download the plugins manually from your WPML account’s Downloads page.
If you need any help, leave your comments here and we’ll get back to you.