ICanLocalize has grown organically, basing our marketing mainly on word-of-mouth (and business via WPML).
As we’re entering the corporate market, we’re also looking to build a marketing mechanism – something that would deliver the word to folks outside of our close circle.
If you know of anyone, or have a friend who knows of anyone, or a friend who has a friend who’s got a marketing pal looking for work – tell them about us.
About This Job
ICanLocalize is a young business in a rapidly growing market. We specialize in translating software and websites. In particular, we excel in translation for WordPress and Drupal sites.
Our WordPress plugin (a.k.a. WPML) is now the de-facto standard for running multilingual sites with WordPress and enjoys around 300 new users each day.
Our Drupal module, Translation Management, is quickly becoming a standard tool for large enterprises running multilingual Drupal sites.
We’re looking for a marketing manager who can extend the reach of our services to corporate decision makers.
This work will involve:
- Preparing press material and working with journalists
- Writing case studies and working with bloggers
- Attending and speaking in industry events (WordCamps, DrupalCons, SXSW, ad-hoc events)
- Working with our engineering to reshape the products according to market demand
- At least 3 years experience in public relations or journalism.
- Excellent communication skills, in more than one language, but including English.
- Solid background in content management systems. Hands-on experience in Drupal or WordPress would be preferred.
- Background in multilingual operations, including understanding of translation workflow.
This is a great opportunity for a marketing expert looking for a career boost. Help us by spreading the word!
To send applications or get more details, please use ICanLocalize’s contact page.
BTW, you can also find me on LinkedIn – Amir Helzer’s LinkedIn Profile.