We just released ACFML 1.2 which resolves a number of issues. One of the important fixes in this release is being able to display serialized galleries.
Fixes in this version
- Fixed an issue with serialized galleries not being displayed.
- Fixed a fatal error call to undefined function acf_maybe_get_POST().
- Fixed issues with umlauts saved incorrectly.
- Fixed relationship fields not copying to translation when there are more than one related items.
- Changed the last parameter of the WPML_ACF_Field_Settings::field_value_updated() function to be optional.
- Added the GNU GPL license file.
- Fixed the translating ACF Options page (it can now be done using WPML String Translation).
- Fixed a fatal error that occurred when saving the page/product.
Download and Update
As always, you will receive this update automatically to all registered sites. You can download and install manually from your WPML account.
We recommend doing a backup before updating WordPress, the theme and plugins. This is a limited release which doesn’t add new functionality and doesn’t modify existing functionality. It only fixes the mentioned problems. We recommend to update your sites and always run the most stable and secure version of WPML and all other plugins.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please add your comments and we will get back to you.