Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.48 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am not able to Registration License Code

Solution: - With this license, WPML allows you to register maximum 1 site and you can add/remove any site any time but total registered sites should not be more than 1.

- Could you please make sure your current site URL and registered site URL are same e.g. with www or without www

الوسوم: 

This topic contains رد واحد, has مشارك واحد.

Last updated by Жамиля Кабаве قبل 5 شهور، 2 أسابيع.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

الكاتب المشاركات
مايو 7, 2019 at 7:42 ص #3754899

Жамиля Кабаве

Tell us what you are trying to do?
تسجيل كود الترخيص

Is there any documentation that you are following?
صورة
Is there a similar example that we can see?
صورة
What is the link to your site?
hidden link

مايو 7, 2019 at 9:20 ص #3755857

Noman
Supporter

Languages: الإنجليزية (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I am going to reply this in English, if you still need Arabic support please let me know.

- With this license, WPML allows you to register maximum 1 site and you can add/remove any site any time but total registered sites should not be more than 1.

- Could you please make sure your current site URL and registered site URL are same e.g. with www or without www.

If still issue persists, please follow the steps below and let me know how it goes?
- Please backup your database and website
- Deactivate the existing WPML plugin and add-ons.
- Delete the plugin files – this does not delete your translations. You will just delete the plugin files from your "wp-content/plugins" folder, all your data will be kept saved.
- Install and activate WPML again. You can download it from your account: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/
- Again register WPML in your site and enter the new key:
Please Login to your WPML account >> go to Sites page >> Remove your current site / domain from there >> and re-add your site >> it will give you New key which you can add back in your site: https://wpml.org/account/sites/

Thank you

مايو 7, 2019 at 9:36 ص #3755959

Жамиля Кабаве

i insert my site is hidden link
Can i change it to hidden link ?

مايو 7, 2019 at 9:53 ص #3756059

Жамиля Кабаве

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!