Skip Navigation

هنا منتدى الدعم الفني لـ WPML - ملحق WordPress متعدد اللغات.

يمكن للجميع قراءة المواضيع، ولكن عملاء WPML فقط هم من يمكنهم النشر هنا. يقوم فريق WPML بالرد على موضوعات المنتدى على مدار 6 أيام في الأسبوع، 22 ساعة في اليوم.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.57 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

الوسوم: 

This topic contains رد واحد, has مشارك واحد.

Last updated by Osama Mersal قبل 1 شهر، 3 أسابيع.

Assigned support staff: Osama Mersal.

الكاتب المشاركات
مارس 10, 2021 at 10:46 ص #8272885

naseemE

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I want to avoid having a duplicate file for translation, also I dont want to use more than one application for translation-
I translated more than 50k words but couldn't reach the words on the website, I downloaded another translation tool Loco and find some of these words, before I do the purchase I told you that I dont have any technical background

Is there any documentation that you are following?
I read all manuals by the theme provider

Is there a similar example that we can see?
yes, please visit the website- select the Arabic language then go to Listing Tags

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

مارس 10, 2021 at 10:50 ص #8272999

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: الإنجليزية (English ) العربية (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I’ll be glad to help you today.

1) Could you please tell me how this list is created? And Are you able to find the tags strings in WPML-> String Translation?

2) Could you please share your Debug information with me?
You can read a detailed explanation about it here.
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support
The debug info will give me a lot of information about how your site is configured and will help me understand the source of the problem.

Thanks for your cooperation

Regards,
Osama

مارس 10, 2021 at 11:01 ص #8273095

naseemE

I added the debug info

in the debug section

1) Could you please tell me how this list is created? And Are you able to find the tags strings in WPML-> String Translation?
yes - and I translated them, I couldn't find others

before installing Loco I couldn't find lots of words especially (WPL Pro) plugin, after installing Loco, WPL Pro appeared in the Plugin and theme translation, then I could find the words
the problem now I have to translate twice and i dont now which tool is working
if you have a chat feature i can tell you all history

مارس 10, 2021 at 11:06 ص #8273169

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

1) Thanks for adding the Debug.info. According to your debug.info, the WP memory limit needs to be increased. PHP memory is fine, but WordPress uses 40Mb as default. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb. (Kindly check this https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/)

Kindly add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

2) I would need to take a closer look at your site. So I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP)
– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private, which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site if needed. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

Regards,
Osama

مارس 10, 2021 at 12:09 م #8274217

naseemE

Dear Osama
I have to leave for one or two hours and I hope you still can help me
I think I have the following issues (but not sure)
1- each translation tool has its own file path and resource file
2- WPML translated everything even the WP itself (I only need my website with its addons)
3- I couldn't remove the WP translation or stop the process.
If I am right, can you please help me in the following
1- is it possible to remove all WP translation and keep only my theme and its addons translation
2-make sure that WPML is able to find all words and keep the translation in one place so I don’t need to use WPML and Loco
3- stop the auto-translation feature from translating everything

مارس 10, 2021 at 12:12 م #8274241

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

Yes, I'm checking the issue, and I'll get back to you as soon as I know what causes the issue.

Thanks for your patience

Regards,
Osama

مارس 10, 2021 at 3:17 م #8276053

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

1) Thanks for your patience. I've checked everywhere these strings could be, and the strange thing is that these strings are translated in the properties. (Kindly check the attached screenshot)

2) Kindly check this documentation on the plugin's site. They have their own translation workflow. (hidden link)

Also, could you please reach their support and ask for advice? Maybe it's a known issue for them.

Regards,
Osama

1.png
مارس 10, 2021 at 5:06 م #8277361

naseemE

Dear Osama

I contacted them for these words as you suggested, what about other issues related to the duplicate in translation, will you help in fixing this issue so I can translate the words without need another translation tool" Loco" addon

Regards
Naseem

مارس 10, 2021 at 5:37 م #8277579

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

Could you please tell me how the translation is duplicated? Are you talking about Pages, Posts, and custom post type translation? And if it is possible to attach screenshots, that would help me understand the issue.

Regards,
Osama

مارس 10, 2021 at 6:03 م #8277697

naseemE

أخي أسامة
اسمحي أكتب بالعربية لأنه قد يكون أوضح لي ولك
عندما استخدمت (WPML) استطعت أن أترجم جزء من الكلمات ولم يكن قادرا على ايجاد باقي الكلمات وخاصة الموجودة في الـ(Plugins)
تواصلت مع الشركة وقاموا بتنزيل Loco وبعدها استطعت أن أجد الكلمات وأترجمها طبعا الملف الذي يحتوي على الكلمات المترجمة هو
real-estate-listing-realtyna-wpl-ar
بعذ ذلك حتى أترجم كلمة علي ان أذهب الى برنامجكم (WPML) وأترجم واذا لم تظهر الترجمة أذهب الى Loco فأصبحت أترجم مرتين
الان بحثت عن الملف المذكور ووجدته في مكانين
1- public_html/wp-content/languages/plugins /
2- public_html/wp-content/languages/wpml/
ولا أعرف إذا حذفت واحد منهم هل سيعمل الموقع أم لا
وهل هناك طريقة لتغيير مسار قراءة الترجمة بحيث تصبح من مكان واحد أم ماذا

وتقبلوا الاحترام
نسيم

مارس 10, 2021 at 6:18 م #8277847

Osama Mersal
Supporter

مرحباً نسيم

1) لقد قمت بعمل مسح للقالب بالاضافة ايه WPL Pro عن طريق WPML-> Theme and plugin localization لاضافة النصوص بهم الى WPML-> String Translation. من فضلك هل يمكنك الان البحث على نص لم تكن تجده من قبل في String Translation و كنت تجده في Loco و تتحقق ان كان موجود؟

2) لا يفضل مسح ملفات الترجمة الموجودة باي من المسارين لكي لا يحصل اي خلل في ترجمة الموقع.

شكراً على حسن تعاونكم

تحياتي
أسامه

الموضوع ‘[مغلق] fix the duplication in translation and able to find all words to translate’ مغلق ولا يمكن الرد عليه.