This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The user does not have the language switcher in other languages Solution: The issue was resolved by the last Avada update.

This topic contains رد واحد, has مشارك واحد.

Last updated by mohameda-45 قبل 2 شهور.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

الكاتب المشاركات
أغسطس 15, 2019 at 8:59 ص #4399781

mohameda-45

Dear Mr Gamal
Appreciated your kind support and time , it's my pleasure to have assistance from a great person like you .

I still have attached issue , and when i try to add language switcher to my site it show only English , "you can fount it on the footer as attached "

Thanks indeed .

أغسطس 15, 2019 at 9:09 ص #4399815

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: الإنجليزية (English ) الفرنسية (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

For the first notice in the link below, you can safely apply the changes. Please make a full site backup to be on the safe side.
https://wpml.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/4398099-Screenshot_2019_08_15_Languages_United_Accredited_Company_UAC_WordPress.png

Regarding the language switcher. I tried to delete and recreate it in the footer widget. I disabled the cache for language switcher and also added a language switcher in the footer of the site. All this did not give the expected result.
I believe that this is a new compatibility bug with the Avada theme, to confirm that, please temporarily switch theme to Twentyseventeen and check if the language switcher I added in the menu is correct.

You can also try in one of our servers, if the issue is reproduced there, I'll approach our compatibility team for help. Please follow the link below to login in. Configure WPML similarly to your website, upload the Avada theme and create a language switcher in the footer widget.
hidden link

Best regards,
Jamal

أغسطس 17, 2019 at 8:31 ص #4409609

mohameda-45

Avada send me update that solve this issue
My issue is resolved now. Thank you!