Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by mariaS-3 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Lauren.

Author Posts
August 5, 2022 at 9:19 pm #11812971

mariaS-3

I am trying to: translate pages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: the language of the page and the translation priority

Instead, I got: I do not see the option. I have a new Divi theme and have gone through all the setting and uninstalled and reinstalled all the plugins but I am not seeing the option to translate.

WPML.PNG
August 6, 2022 at 8:42 am #11814221

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi there,

while editing the page in the default language click on screen options at the top of the page and enable Language

If you are using Guttenberg, click on the three dots -> preferences -> Panels-> Language

Let me know your results, please.

Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 1.42.21 AM.png
August 6, 2022 at 12:01 pm #11814943

mariaS-3

Hi Bobby!

Thanks for your speedy reply. Below I have included some screen shots. I don't even see the option to enable Language in the screen options? When I go to Preferences WPML doesn't even show up? I recently changed page builders from Beaver Builder to Divi and as you can see in the screen shot in the Page Management area Beaver Builder is showing up but, I don't see the Divi page builder? I have deleted all themes except the active Divi theme.

Please advise? Thanks a lot!

WPML.5.PNG
WPML.4.PNG
WPML.2.PNG
WPLM.3.PNG
August 9, 2022 at 4:20 pm #11834165

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Hi there, Bobby is off for a few days so I'm stepping in to help out. Please go to WPML -> Settings and in the post type section, look for Pages and make sure this is set as Translatable. I f they are not translatable, you won't see the languages box.

If they are already set as translatable, check the bottom of your page edit screen. I have seen in some cases that the Languages box is moved down there.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.