Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
When using the Woodmart theme with the Layout Builder, product variations display correctly in the main language but show as 'This product is currently out of stock and unavailable' on the translated page. The issue persists even after edits in the

class-wcml-synchronize-product-data.php

file.
Solution:
If you're experiencing this issue, we recommend checking if the 'Show only products with custom prices in secondary currencies' option is enabled. If it is, please disable this option. This should resolve the problem where product variations do not display correctly on the translated page.

This solution might be irrelevant if it's outdated or not applicable to your case. We highly recommend checking related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. If the issue persists, please open a new support ticket at WPML support forum.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Itamar.

Author Posts
August 26, 2024 at 7:05 am

kerimA-2

Background of the issue:
I am trying to use the Woodmart theme with the Layout Builder (hidden link).

In the main language, variations are displayed with a choice of options, but on the translated page, we see only: 'This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.'

Edits in the file //class-wcml-synchronize-product-data.php// did not help to solve this problem (https://wpml.org/errata/woocommerce-multilingual-variable-product-stock-status-is-not-updated-when-it-gets-out-of-stock-in-the-second-language/).

Symptoms:
On the translated page, the product variations are not displayed and show 'This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.'

Questions:
Why are the product variations not displaying correctly on the translated page?
How can I fix the issue where the translated page shows 'This product is currently out of stock and unavailable'?

August 26, 2024 at 9:00 am
August 26, 2024 at 9:29 am #16103507

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

We need to replicate this issue on a fresh WordPress installation. Then, I'll be able to escalate it to our compatibility team. For this, I created a test website with a clean WordPress install. You can access it through this link:

hidden link

With this link, you'll be directly logged in.

Could you please install the Woodmart theme and plugin and see if the issue is replicable on a clean WordPress installation?

I already installed and configured WooCommerce on this site, and there are also some imported products. I also configured WPML to have Turkish as the default language and English as the second language. You will need to create a variable product and check if you can replicate the problem.

Please also ensure you install the latest version of the theme and plugin. Please let us know when everything is finished and you can replicate the problem.

Important! Do not import your site to the test site. We must replicate the problem on a fresh, clean WordPress installation.

Regards,
Itamar.

August 28, 2024 at 11:02 am #16114394

kerimA-2

I found a problematic option. Try disabling multicurrency mode.

hidden link

Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 13.58.48.png
Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 14.00.19.png
August 28, 2024 at 11:17 am #16114464

kerimA-2

This option – Show only products with custom prices in secondary currencies

Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 14.17.18.png
August 29, 2024 at 1:21 pm #16120212

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your findings. I overlooked this option. Indeed, this problem is expected if this option is selected and the price for the translated product is NOT a custom price.

Please unselect this option also on your site; it should solve the problem.

Regards,
Itamar.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.