Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Andreas.

Author Posts
June 20, 2022 at 9:48 am #11497551

innovativeQ

When I open my website on Android phone its opened fine in English version but when I switch to Arabic version, it just showing blank white page but in iPhone both languages are working fine.

hidden link
hidden link

June 20, 2022 at 12:08 pm #11498869

Andreas

Hello there

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help you.

I looked already at your problem. In the Arabic language, and only with chrome, there is indeed a white page, but this is not the problem.

1) The problem is that the whole site is moved to the right. So if you scroll horizontally, from left to right, you will see the site correctly. Check my screenshot.

2) WPML is not making changes in the design of the site. The RTL design for the Arabic is coming directly from the theme. You can read more here :

https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/build-rtl-wordpress-themes/

3) As I can see you are using the Listing Pro theme, which is not compatible with WPML and the author is refuse to cooperate with our compatibility team. You can read more here :

https://wpml.org/theme/listingpro/

4) You can do some tests by yourself, by changing the theme to a default one for example.

5) I would suggest contacting Listing Pro support and describing the problem you are facing. If they tell you that it is related to WPML, please encourage the author to work with us in order to make it compatible and fix all issues.

Thank you very much for your understanding

Please feel free to reply if you have anything to share and I will gladly help you!

Andreas

rtl.png
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.