Horomidis Nurseries was founded by Alekos Horomidis, a qualified agriculturist, in 1947. It had a dual purpose, the production of ornamental trees and shrubs and the undertaking of innovative landscaping projects.
Today, it boasts one of Greece’s largest eshops with hundreds of customers throughout Europe.
To achieve this, its eshop is available in 3 languages (Greek, English, French).https://horomidis.gr/en/
How to build a multilingual e-commerce website with Toolset and WPML
- Add custom fields and taxonomies to your WooCommerce products with Types
- Create your own templates for WooCommerce products
- Create a customized shopping page and a side by side product comparison
- Build a product search so customers can find your products
- Add a product categories slider
- Create front end forms so users can add and edit products using Forms
- Display information on store orders and which customers bought a product
To translate an e-commerce website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages and posts
- Translate your taxonomies
- Translate your strings from your theme, plugins and other places
- Translate your menus
- Translate your WooCommerce elements using WCML
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.