Juan Martín is a family business with dedication to the client. With Juan Martín they will feel supported in the management of their productive means: the most appropriate choice of new equipment to maximize the return on their investment, the efficient and quality technical assistance service (...), and even the technological implication in improving their production processes with the incorporation and training in new cutting technologies.
With an international market in mind, the site is available in Spanish and Portuguese (Portuguese and Brazilian).http://www.juan-martin.com/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.