Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

When updating an old page that its translation is complete, the following error occurs.

Undefined property: stdClass::$status_id in /wpml-translation-management/classes/ATE/class-wpml-tm-ate.php on line 57

Solution:

The fix for this issue is included in the latest versions of WPML.

0% of people find this useful.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Itamar.

Author Posts
February 22, 2021 at 9:11 am

fredrikV-2

Undefined property: stdClass::$status_id in /var/www/vhosts/morakniv.se/staging.morakniv.se/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/ATE/class-wpml-tm-ate.php on line 57

February 22, 2021 at 10:59 am
February 22, 2021 at 3:45 pm #8146549

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

I could create a copy of your site with the Duplicator package and download it.

I escalated this issue to our second-tier supporters and they will check it.

We'll keep you updated here.

Thank you for your patience.
Itamar.

March 2, 2021 at 11:26 am #8206779

Itamar
Supporter

Hi,

Our developers checked this issue. He was not able to replicate it on a test site.
Our developer suggests the following.

1. Turn of the displaying of WordPress debug errors in the wp-config.php file by changing this line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true );

Into:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

2. This And might help with Advance Translation Editor as it might be that the missing translations are because of errors printed into some json.

Please let me know what are the results of this.

Thanks,
Itamar.

March 2, 2021 at 11:59 am #8207259

fredrikV-2

Setting debugging to false did nothing.

Can you please test one more thing to try to replicate it?
Take one of the pages we tried to replicate it on, check what fields you get in the ATE, exit ATE, rename the page, update, go to ATE and check if you still have the same fields. I have 100% success rate with replicating the problem with that method.

March 2, 2021 at 2:01 pm #8208781

Itamar
Supporter

Hi,

I'm sorry it is not quite clear to me; what do you want me to check, and what are the results I should expect.

I have a copy of your site on our server here.

hidden link

Please log in (you should be able to do it with the original credentials) and tell me the exact steps I should take. Please also share with me screenshots that explain what I should do and the results.

Thanks,
Itamar.

March 2, 2021 at 3:05 pm #8209705

fredrikV-2

The translation editor wouldn't work when I logged in. I replicated the problem on our staging site right now. i took the page Jögge Sundqvist, first screenshot is how ATE looks before the problem. I then changed the name of the page to Jögge Sund, hit update, and went into the ATE and took another screenshot.

After.jpg
Before.jpg
March 2, 2021 at 5:28 pm #8211231

Itamar
Supporter

I see.

Could you please let me have access to this staging site so we can continue to investigate this issue?

If you need further help with this, please share the access details to your site with me.
I'm enabling a private message for the next reply.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- - Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access. --

Thanks,
Itamar.

March 3, 2021 at 7:29 am
March 3, 2021 at 11:43 am #8216953

Itamar
Supporter

Hi,

I've put your staging site in a minimum environment and checked a few things. But to continue investigating this issue I also need FTP access details. Please share with me FTP credentials. Also please allow me to install the Adminer script (hidden link) that will enable me to access the DB of your site.

A private reply is enabled.

Thanks,
Itamar.

Please also

March 3, 2021 at 11:54 am #8216993

fredrikV-2

We unfortunately don't have ftp access to the server. Perhaps you could test it on the duplicator install you downloaded?

March 3, 2021 at 2:09 pm #8218547

Itamar
Supporter

Hi,

I'm debugging things on the staging site and put it in a minimum environment state.
I also installed the WP File Manager plugin to inspect the files of the WordPress installation because I could not use FTP.

While checking things now, I noticed that the Morakniv theme is active after I had deactivated it.

Are you currently working on the staging site?

I still need to check a few things before I report to our second-tier supporters. So I'll stop working now and wait for your reply. Please let me know if I can proceed with my investigation. I'm going to be on-line for about four hours from now.

Thanks,
Itamar.

March 3, 2021 at 2:14 pm #8218643

fredrikV-2

Sorry, had a thing that needed panic testing and updating. I have now deactivated all but wpml plugins and switched back to 2021 theme. I will not need to touch the staging site anymore today so you can go ahead.

March 3, 2021 at 2:19 pm #8218691

Itamar
Supporter

OK thanks for the update.

March 3, 2021 at 2:45 pm #8218943

Itamar
Supporter

Hi,

I have important questions to ask, please.

When WPML is active, Swedish is the default language of your site. I just deactivated it and noticed that when WPML is not active, English is the default language of your site.

1. Did you, at any point since you started using WPML on this site, changed the default from English to Swedish?

2. Is it possible that this problem only happens on pages created before WPML was installed and used on your site?

Thanks,
Itamar.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.