Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by Bruno vor 7 Monate, 4 Wochen.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Autor Beiträge
Februar 20, 2019 um 10:54 am #3220972

kemalC

Hello, I have an advertising banner (as picture) in German and English and would like the German version to be displayed here in the sidebar and in the articles on hidden link and the English version here in the sidebar and in the articles on hidden link. How can I do that? Is there perhaps a plugin from you for it? Thank you very much.

Many greetings

Februar 20, 2019 um 4:28 pm #3222914

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Portugiesisch, Brasilien (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering.

This depends on how the banner is being created. Are you using HTML to enter banner content?

You can try to use two text widget (one for each language) and restrict the widget to only appear in the language you want.

You can see how to configure the widget to be displayed in each language in our documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-widgets/displaying-different-widgets-for-different-languages/

By following the steps above, can you display the banner as you want it?

Thank you.

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Ad Banner, German and English Language“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.