Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 14:00 8:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 13:00 11:00 – 15:00 10:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 19:00 13:00 – 17:00 14:00 – 18:00 16:00 – 20:00 15:00 – 19:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
June 16, 2022 at 7:50 am #11473329

esD

I am trying to automatically translate in my site and I am also following wpml official documentation and YouTube video for proper explanation about the automatic translation.

https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/automatic-translation-subscription-for-multiple-sites/

Not able to find out how to paste Copy migration code. I have also credited it but it is not working properly. Please help me.

And when I am trying to translate manually to open wpml advanced editor some fields are not translated properly
hidden link hidden link

NaFcNVc.png
June 17, 2022 at 3:19 pm #11486419

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

Please first go to WPML > Translation Management > Automatic Translation > and activate "pay as you go" - you will need to first activate your automatic translation account.

After that, please let me know if you see the credits at the top left area when you are on the same page: WPML > Translation Management > Automatic Translation

If you won't be able to see it still, please create a full website backup and then share the credentials in the private fields I am enabling below.

Please let me know how things go.

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

June 21, 2022 at 5:49 am #11505099

esD

Thanks, Mihai for your reply. I want to say earlier it was working fine for me and other websites. I don't want to go with pay as you go model. Kindly check the credits on my account which not reflecting hidden link
Thanks

June 24, 2022 at 5:27 am #11535623

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there.

I was able to check on a deeper level and I have seen that your current site was disconnected from your old account (probably you either migrate the site or reset WordPress/WPML or created a new WordPress/WPML install and the connection was lost).

I reconnected the account now.

Please confirm if things are looking fine on your end, too.

Thank you.

Mihai

June 24, 2022 at 7:20 am #11536055

esD

Thanks, Mihai, for your reply. I have manually and automatically translated wpml advance editor English to Arabic or some other languages but in the front-end side not reflecting please help us if you need site login credentials let us know.

hidden link
hidden link

Thanks

June 26, 2022 at 6:23 pm #11545457

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there and welcome back.

From my understanding, the initial issue was resolved.

Can you please confirm that you were able to find the credits and use them?

From my understanding, there is also a different issue happening that you are looking to have fixed.

Per our Support Policy, we can handle only one issue per ticket.

Continuing with one issue per ticket helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster.

I will create a new ticket for you once you can confirm that the initial issue was resolved.

I will be waiting for your response.

Mihai

The topic ‘[Closed] Automatic translation issue I couldn't find it admin site setting to pest code.’ is closed to new replies.