Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The only thing i cant translate, is the Avada privacy bar. Is there a solution to do this?

Solution: In Avada theme you can translate theme options by switching different language using the Language Switcher in the top of the WP Admin panel. So you can translate privacy bar text by switching English language using admin language switcher as you can see in the attached screenshot.

Here is doc for more details: https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/knowledgebase/how-to-set-different-theme-options-with-wpml/

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by romanH-17 vor 2 Monate, 2 Wochen.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autor Beiträge
September 2, 2019 um 3:49 pm #4498447

romanH-17

Hi, i translated the whole website with WPML and the only thing i cant translate, is the Avada privacy bar. Is there a solution to do this, or have I to use a third party privacy bar plugin? Thank you and best regards, Roman

September 2, 2019 um 4:15 pm #4499031

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. To take a closer look on this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site, so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

September 5, 2019 um 4:37 am #4515375

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

In Avada theme you can translate theme options by switching different language using the Language Switcher in the top of the WP Admin panel. So you can translate privacy bar text by switching English language using admin language switcher as you can see in the attached screenshot.

Here is doc for more details:
hidden link

Thank you

September 5, 2019 um 5:36 am #4515505

romanH-17

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!