Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by saidN-2 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
July 29, 2022 at 5:19 pm #11768815

saidN-2

Hi,

I am looking for some help regarding the category URL on my site.
I have set the default language in WPML to Farsi/Persian and with that the post categories are having the Pantheon's platform domain URL rather than my site's domain.

For example:

hidden link

Above URL has hidden link (which is the platform domain for live environment of Pantheon), while it should be hidden link.

If I set the default language to anything other than Farsi/Persian all is fine. I had a chat with your support it did help resolve the issue, but it appeared again.

Not sure what is causing this, but a help would be appreciated.

August 1, 2022 at 3:22 am #11774155

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting WPML support.

I've checked your Website here hidden link and it's using the correct domain URL. Did you sort it out yourself?

If not, could you share some examples of where it is linking to your staging "Pantheon" site?

Also, please try resaving your Website permalinks as explained here https://wordpress.org/support/article/settings-permalinks-screen/ and see if it helps.

Thanks!

Kor

August 1, 2022 at 9:47 am #11775417

saidN-2

Hey,

Yes, I managed to sort it out. It was due to Pantheon's WP_SITEURL and WP_HOME definition in live and dev/test environments.

Thanks,

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.