Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by Andreas W. vor 1 Monat, 2 Wochen.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Autor Beiträge
September 5, 2019 um 7:00 pm

karlheinzR

Clients cant order product when they switch to german side on website, not possible. On english side its good

September 6, 2019 um 5:50 am #4523395

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español ) Deutsch (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

I realized that you were using the same slug for the English and German store page, and I edited it at WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Store URLs.

Now, I did not have an issue with adding product, proceeding to chekcout and redirecting to PayPal. At which moment does the issue exactly occur?

Kind regards
Andreas

September 9, 2019 um 11:33 am #4536675

karlheinzR

Hello Andreas,

the issue is still there. On german side client will not redirected to payment gateway. I tried a few times, not working. Please can you recheck

Thank you very much

September 9, 2019 um 3:39 pm #4538599

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Please have a look at the screenshot attached.

I was able to reach the PayPal Payment gateway from the German Checkout. I had the same result when not being logged in.

I would advise your customer to try another browser or to clean the browser cache.

Anyhow, I realized an issue on the page "Pricing". First, the page had no title and therefore the slug was not correctly translated to German. I fixed that. There is still appearing a redirect error when trying to add products to the cart.

Please first update all plugins to their latest version and test if the issue still appears. If it still does, disable all additional plugins and test the page only with WPBakery, WooCommerce and WPML and its add-ons. Does the issue still appear?

Kind regards
Andreas

September 9, 2019 um 6:20 pm #4539695

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Additional to my last email I realized, that the purcahse button on the "Pricing" page does use the same link for both languages.

I tried to apply a custom XML config in roder to add the button link to the WPML Translation Editor, but there seems to be an issue with another plugin, causing the option not to function.

Please update now all all plugins to their latest version and test if there issue persists. In case the button link will still not show up on the WPML TranslatioN Editor, add the following code to WPML -> Setting -> Custom XML Config Tab:

<wpml-config>
<shortcodes>
  <shortcode>
  <tag>vc_btn</tag>
    <attributes>
     <attribute>link</attribute>
    </attributes>
  </shortcode>
  </shortcodes>
</wpml-config>

Now, update the button page elements by giving them a small edit and then save the page. The button links should now show up on the WPML Translataion Editor. In order to translate those custom links you will need to replace the ID ad its end. The ID refers to each product and can be seen in the product section, in the left bottom corner of the browser when hovering over each product title.

Another alternative would be to translate manually by going to the WordPress page editor and switching the site language in the top admin bar (flag). Now, you should be able to edit each button element manually.

Let me know if it worked out.

Kind regards
Andreas

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Client cant buy product on german side“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.