Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.75 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: When moving a Woocommerce product to the trash in one language I still have to move the translations of that product to the trash as well. Is there a way to delete a product automatically in all languages when its deleted in one of those languages? Solution: In order to delete the translation too, the When deleting a post, delete translations as well option from Dashboard → WPML → Settings → Posts and pages synchronization section needs to be checked.

This topic contains 7 Antworten, has 5 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by micheleA-11 Vor 1 Monat, 2 Wochen.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Artikel
Juni 4, 2019 um 4:14 am #3947813

johannV-2

When moving a Woocommerce product to the trash in one language I still have to move the translations of that product to the trash as well. Is there a way to delete a product automatically in all languages when its deleted in one of those languages?

Juni 4, 2019 um 5:22 am #3948081

Radu
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Johann,

Can you tell me if the When deleting a post, delete translations as well option from Dashboard → WPML → Settings → Posts and pages synchronization section is checked, please? This should do the trick for what you're looking for. Just give this a try and tell me how it works.

Thanks,
Radu

Juni 4, 2019 um 5:39 am #3948115

johannV-2

Thanks Radu, it wasnt ticked. Should work now.
Another question:
Lets say I have 2 comments on my post, one in Spanish and one in English.
if i check "Synchronize comments on duplicate content" does that mean both comments will be visible in both languages?

Juni 4, 2019 um 2:02 pm #3952225

Radu
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Johann,

When you check the Synchronize comments on duplicate content it means that the posts or pages that are duplicate from one language to another (and not translated) will display the same comments. Each comment will be displayed only on the language that was published.

Thanks,
Radu

Juni 4, 2019 um 2:08 pm #3952291

johannV-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Juni 6, 2019 um 7:13 am #3966361

jerryd-4

Could you make a screenshot which option the this is?
Dashboard → WPML → Settings → Posts and pages synchronization section

Juni 29, 2019 um 8:46 am #4111361
joon-manC

Hi Support,
I have tried to update the premium plugin if its updated the new version of plugin then the WordPress of the website is not working. there is the plugin name list below.
1, WPBakery Visual Composer
2, WPML Multilingual CMS
3, WPML String Translation

Neue Threads, die von Radu erstellt wurden und mit diesem verbunden sind, sind unten aufgeführt:

https://wpml.org/de/forums/topic/update-the-premium-plugin/

Juli 3, 2019 um 2:30 pm #4137413
micheleA-11

Draga Radu,
ni stiu cine a facut acesct ticket in account meu! Cum se a intemplat?
Grazie.

Neue Threads, die von Radu erstellt wurden und mit diesem verbunden sind, sind unten aufgeführt:

https://wpml.org/de/forums/topic/account-new-message/