Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Schlagwörter: 

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by Cristina vor 2 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assigned support staff: Cristina.

Autor Beiträge
November 24, 2017 um 10:30 am #1440259

Marco Barenkamp

I am trying to: go to "Menu synchronisation" in the WPML Menu
(hidden link)

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: -

I expected to see: the

Instead, I got: ERROR 500 Page

November 24, 2017 um 6:39 pm #1440846

Cristina

Hello Marco,

thanks for contacting and for the debug information and sorry for the delays.

I see that you are using some heavy plugins but your WordPress install only has 40 M memory. This can lead to performance issue while synchronizing or scanning.

As WPML needs at least 128M to work smoothly and your WordPress memory seems to have only 40M, you may run into issues while using the sync options.

Therefore it is advisable that you increase the memory limit to 256MB by adding this code to your wp-config.php, just before the line with “happy blogging” to avoid performance problems in the backend.

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Could you please also update your WordPress Version to 4.8.3 or 4.9 and the WPML Plugins to the latest versions too?

Regarding the plugin WPML CMS Nav, this is an old version that you most probably will not need anymore if you don't actively use it. It would be better to deactivate and delete it from your WPML setup.

If you update the WPML version to the latest 3.8.4 you will not need the plugin WPML Page Builders, as the functionality of it is already integrated in the new WPML version.

Kind regards,
Cristina

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Error 500 @ menus-sync.php“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.