Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im German-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by Noman vor 3 Monate, 2 Wochen.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autor Beiträge
Juli 1, 2019 um 8:16 am #4116451

tobiasK-18

Ich versuche: Update Plugin to Version

URL der/meiner Website, auf der das Problem auftritt: brooklynmaxx.com

Erwartet hatte ich zu sehen:

Stattdessen bekam ich:

Juli 1, 2019 um 8:21 am #4116493

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I am going to reply this in English, if you still need German support please let me know.

We have another client who had a similar issue and was also able to solve it, this may help in your case:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/update-failed-undefined-2/#post-3178361

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or you need further assistance with this issue.

Thank you

Juli 1, 2019 um 8:41 am #4116671

tobiasK-18

Hey, thanks for the quick response ! Sadly that did not fix the issue on my side. I tried the given fix many times.

Juli 1, 2019 um 9:54 am #4117555

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

To further debug this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

Juli 8, 2019 um 7:37 am #4159591

tobiasK-18

Hey, i cannot provide you with access to our Homepage. Is there anything else i can do ?

Juli 8, 2019 um 7:50 am #4159627

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

Yes, you can follow below steps please:

1) Please make sure you have registered WPML in this site and then please go to WP Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add new >> Commercial tab >> and try to update plugins from there as you can see in the attached screenshot.

2) If still issue persists, please update manually every WPML plugin with the latest ones downloaded from your account page. Then don't forget to clean the browser and server cache, as this sometimes happens due to cache.

To do a manual update please follow these steps:

1. Backup your database – see for example: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-db-backup/

2. Deactivate the existing WPML plugin and add-ons.

3. Delete the plugin files – this does not delete your translations. You will simply delete the plugin files from your "wp-content/plugins" folder, NOT the database records.

4. Download the updated plugins from our servers (https://wpml.org/account/downloads/) and upload them to the plugin directory.

5. Activate the WPML plugin and add-ons.

Thank you

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Error while updating plugin: Undifined“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.