Skip Navigation

Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML – das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team antwortet im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im German-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Schlagwörter: 

This topic contains 12 Antworten, has 3 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by juergenL-5 vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat.

Assisted by: Marcel.

Autor Beiträge
September 26, 2022 um 7:20 am #12121131

juergenL-5

When exporting data into CSV through woocommerce -> analytics -> orders with activated multicurrency plugin, the export will only export the data for the default currency (which is €)
even when we select that it should export CHF, the CSV only containts EURO orders

September 26, 2022 um 3:45 pm #12125931

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Deutsch (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

my name is Marcel and I will take over your ticket.

I will try to reproduce that on a Sandbox and let you know if it's a missing future. Then we can forward this to our devs to check the integration for it as a future request.

Best Regards
Marcel

September 28, 2022 um 3:18 pm #12142193

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

I was not able to reproduce the issue using our latest versions. Please check the following Sandbox site: hidden link.

To easily reproduce it, I configure Multicurrency based per site Language using this config:

default currency: EN -> EUR
Secondary currency: DE -> CHF

I made an order in EUR and downloaded the CSV. Then I did the same for CHF, and the CSV also included my order in CHF.

Can you confirm that?

Best Regards
Marcel

chf.png
September 29, 2022 um 5:45 am #12145815

juergenL-5

Hello Marcel,

yes I can confirm that it works as you described, but there is a difference between the test suite and our backend.
The test suite allows direct CSV download, our backend sends a link via email to download it. Maybe there is an error in the link generation or temporary generation of that file?

kind regards,
J

September 29, 2022 um 7:14 am #12146263

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

our backend sends a link via email to download it. Maybe there is an error in the link generation or temporary generation of that file?

As far as I see, that's not the default functionality from WooCommerce. Are you using a 3rd party plugin to get them via mail or any custom code?

Best Regards
Marcel

September 29, 2022 um 7:24 am #12146305

juergenL-5

No we dont use a 3rd party plugin from that. Maybe its because in a yearly export there are a few hundred orders to export and thus it doesnt allow a direct download?

September 29, 2022 um 7:32 am #12146441

Marcel
Supporter

Yeah,

it should happen after 1 page of data: https://woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-analytics/#:~:text=If%20your%20selected,email%20looks%20like%3A. Let me try to reproduce that.

September 30, 2022 um 4:36 pm #12158491

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

I was able to reproduce it. Min. two pages of orders were needed to trigger that option. In detail, having 26 orders will activate it.

I escalated the issue to our team and will update you once they reply.

Best Regards
Marcel

Oktober 11, 2022 um 2:26 pm #12221029

Marcel
Supporter

(Internal Status Change)

November 30, 2022 um 1:57 pm #12563367

danielR-95

Any update on this issue?

November 30, 2022 um 3:27 pm #12564241

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

there is no solution yet. I will let you know once the version where it's included got published.

Best Regards
Marcel

Februar 13, 2023 um 3:38 pm #13022121

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

this got already fixed with the latest release of WooComerce Multilingual. Please let us know if it worked for you as expected.

Best Regards
Marcel

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.