Skip Navigation

Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML – das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team antwortet im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.58 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Schlagwörter: 

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by Itamar vor 1 Jahr, 5 Monate.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Artikel
Februar 26, 2019 um 3:15 pm #3245654

Patrick

Hi,

We have a Problem. The WordPress core function in_category() in the single.php template won't work. We tried everything, but found nothing helpful searching the web.

Could you please tell us what the problem is and how to solve it? It's very important for us, because a client asked to fix it and we need help. Thanks a lot.

Februar 26, 2019 um 4:21 pm #3246084

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Hebräisch (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

You wrote: "The WordPress core function in_category() in the single.php template won't work."
Can you please explain to me what exactly not working and where I can see it on your site?

If I understand correctly then the in_category() function in your single.php used to work before and stopped working after that you updated to WPML version 4.2.2.
Is this correct?

Do you get any related PHP errors?
If so then could you please share them with me?
Please check this page for instructions.
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/
To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);.
Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
// Disable display of errors and warnings which is recommened on a live site.
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
@ini_set('display_errors',0);

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.
If you can paste your debug.log to pastebin.com and provide me that link, it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess in the discussion).

I would like to see if I can replicate this problem on a clean WordPress installation.
Could you please tell me how I can replicate this problem?
Please tell me what to do in steps (do 1.2.3...).

Could you please share your Debug information with me?
You can read the detailed explanation about it here.
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support
The debug info will give me a lot of information about how your site is configured and will help me understand the source of the problem.

Please, could you provide me the additional Info?

Thanks,
Itamar.

Das Thema ‘[Geschlossen] in_category() function won't work with the latest WPML Version’ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.