Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 7.10 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 15 Antworten, has 3 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by Marcel vor 3 Monate, 1 Woche.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Autor Beiträge
August 21, 2019 um 3:17 pm #4432771

Werner

Ich möchte das Theme Muzze mit WPML übersetzen, aber leider kommt beim Betreten des Elemetor-Editors ständig diese Fehlermeldung.
Was ist da falsch?

August 22, 2019 um 3:35 pm #4440823

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español ) Portugiesisch, Brasilien (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hallo @werner, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

It's ok if we continue this ticket in english? If not, please let know and I will forward to another supporter.

Does this issue happen on all pages? Or only in specific pages?

Please enable WP_Debug, WP_Debug_log and WP_Debug_Display on your website, it will display more details about the error: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/ - e.g.

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true);

After that, please reproduce the issue one more time then check the debug.log file on the wp-content folder. Please send us the content of that file.

I also checked the settings of your server through debug log and saw that some items need attention:
Increase WP memory
Please increase the PHP memory limit to 256mb. Currently this memory is set to 40mb.
https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

All the best,
Diego

August 26, 2019 um 9:01 am #4456969

Werner

Das schreibt mir der Entickler zurück:
It is problem WPML can't copy exactly content from elementor. Please read here: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/elementor/ I hope that this help you.

Anbei auch 2 screenshots vom Bearbeiten des Originals in Deutsch und der Übersetzung auf Englisch.

August 26, 2019 um 7:51 pm #4461091

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español ) Portugiesisch, Brasilien (Português )

Hi there,

I sent some instructions to replicate the website through a private message (previous answer).

Please let me know if it worked for you. If so, please send us clear instructions on how to see/reproduce the issue.

Kind regards,
Diego

August 26, 2019 um 8:42 pm #4461381

Werner

Hi Diego,
the migration has been done. I think the page is cloned now.
Now you can try it on your server.
The translated pages will not look the same as the orignal pages in Elementor.

August 27, 2019 um 1:18 pm #4467169

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hi there,

Thank you. I noticed 2 issues:
- The WPML translation management extension is missing on your website (it's required to translate elementor)
- You are using the manual editor to translate the pages

I fixed it using the steps below:
- Install and active the translation management extension ( you can download from here: https://wpml.org/de/account/downloads/)
- Go to the edit screen of the page (original language)
- Scroll down to "Multilingual content setup"
- Set all fields as "Copy" then click on "Apply" (See screenshot)
- Enable the WPML Translation Editor on the right sidebar
- Do a small modification on the page content and save
- Edit the translation using the translation editor and save

It fixed the issue on this page:
- hidden link (original)
- hidden link (english)

Please let me know if it works for you.

Kind regards,
Diego

August 27, 2019 um 1:50 pm #4467433

Werner

did not work.
Can I send you a wp-login to try it yourself?

August 27, 2019 um 8:03 pm #4469573

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hi there,

Sure, please send us access to your WordPress dashboard (website URL, login and password) I'll check and do some tests. - Please use the private field to send the sensitive data - do not post if you do not see it.

It would be better if you give me a test site rather than the live site.

IMPORTANT Please backup a working copy of site files and database before.

Kind regards,
Diego

August 28, 2019 um 12:01 pm #4474057

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hello,

Thanks. I checked the "Werkstatt" page and it's already working as expected: hidden link

I just noticed that the theme fields were set as "translate". I set it nowas "copy".

The issue was already solved? If not, could you send me another page with the problem so I can check?

Kind regards,
Diego

August 28, 2019 um 2:45 pm #4475213

Werner

It is set to copy now yes.
But I do not understand the right way to translate my pages.
Did it change now? I work with WPML many months and never had problems.

Normally I click on the flag of a language to translate any page.
But now there comes this strange editor where I have to enter all the fields and then there comes this strange waiting-line (in Bearbeitung).
Is this the right way to make a translation?
I am going crazy!
Just want to translate my pages!!!!!!
Work for days on this now!

August 28, 2019 um 3:23 pm #4475461

Werner

Hier sehen Sie Schritt für Schritt was ich mache.

Schritt 1
Ich gehe auf meine deutschen Seiten:
Wähle die seite Kontakt
Klicke auf Bearbeiten

Schritt 2
Ich klicke im oberen Feld auf die ital. Flagge, um die Sprache zu ändern

Schritt 3
Ich klicke auf "Mit Inhalt auf DE überschreiben"
und bekomme somit eine Kopie der deutschen Version.

Schritt 4
Um die Inhalte nun zu übersezten gehe ich auf
"Mit Elementor bearbeiten".
Aber darin sind alle Felder nicht richtig formatiert

Was stimmt da nicht???

August 28, 2019 um 6:52 pm #4476521

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hi there,

It's recomended to use the translation editor (and not the manual editor) to translate Elementor Pages:
- Go to the edit screen of the page (original language)
- Click on the "+" icon on the right sidebar to create a new translation (see https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/#translating-without-wpmls-translation-management)
- Fill the content, mark all "translation is complete" fields and save

If you need to make a manual modification on the translation, you can switch to the manual editor after that:
- Go to the edit screen of the page
- Switch off the "Use WPML Translation editor" option on the right sidebar
- Edit the translation

Please let me know if it worked. If you want, I can record a screencast with more details.

Kind regards,
Diego

August 29, 2019 um 2:27 pm #4481737
Werner

Each of my pages has elementor header and footer elements.
How can I translate them?

I tried to translate them in the Menu-Section "Builder Header Footer"
and made a translation of footer1 from German to italian.
But it had no effect.
What did I do wrong?

Neue Threads, die von Marcel erstellt wurden und mit diesem verbunden sind, sind unten aufgeführt:

https://wpml.org/de/forums/topic/uebersetzung-von-elementor-elementen-via-builder-header-footer-plugin/

August 29, 2019 um 2:49 pm #4481909

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hi there,

They are the global widgets of Elementor PRO, correct? If so, please check this link on how to translate Elementor global widgets: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/elementor/#translate-global-widgets

If the issue still occurs after these steps, may I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your additional question? We can handle only one issue per ticket. This will help other users with similar problems to find solutions when searching the forum.

Kind regards,
Diego

August 29, 2019 um 2:52 pm #4481937

Werner

I dont know.
You have my login data do wp-admin
please check it yourself if I translated the footer corretclty.
Thanks