Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.09 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Schlagwörter: ,

This topic contains 18 Antworten, has 3 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by Andrés vor 4 Monate, 1 Woche.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Autor Beiträge
Juli 29, 2019 um 1:38 pm #4300357

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español ) Französisch (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+01:00)

Hello David,

My private reply was private, however, in order to access to the form, you need to check the conditions checkboxes, at that moment you should see a form like the following:
hidden link

Do you see it this time?

Regards

Juli 29, 2019 um 3:00 pm
Juli 29, 2019 um 3:41 pm #4301473

Andrés
Supporter

Thank you for your credentials, David. 🙂
I can confirm that WPML was deactivated.

- I took some loading times on the homepage for having a base line: 1.27s for the first load and 0.6s for the second one.
- Then, I activated WPML: 2.51s for the first load and 1.01 for the second one.

If it is true that there is an impact coming from WPML and can be improved, the overall performance is OK and let the users navigate easily through your site.

On the other hand, we have a confirmed issue with Jupiter theme which should be solve soon as we are in contact with the author. Finally, there is a new WPML String Translation plugin version coming soon which is performance focus.

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards

Juli 29, 2019 um 3:45 pm #4301505

davidK-23

hi andres

the issue is not about the site loading speed, its about the jet woo filter in left sidebar. if you click on f.e. "shoes" the site needs around 30 seconds or more to filter. this happens only with WPML enabled. the issue is worse in google crome browser than its in firefox.

can you please recheck with these info.

thanks
david

Juli 29, 2019 um 4:29 pm #4301889

Andrés
Supporter

Thanks for your instructions, I can see a different scenario here. However there were some things that called my attention:

1. When I went to WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual, there were only 2 products present. I have run WPML troubleshooting options and now they all appear there.

2. Your plugin woo filter (could you please tell me its name) seems to need an extra option to load the products: you need to scroll down a bit, if you don't do it, products won't appear.

3. I have temporary deactivated WP Rocket as it is outdated and didn't allow a proper testing.

After these changes and instructions the filter seems to be working fine.

Regards

Juli 30, 2019 um 8:32 am #4305717

davidK-23

hi andres,

thanks so far. i just checked the site.

1) this is correct. products are not translated yet. that why i set it in WPML settings to "Übersetzbar - Übersetzung nutzen, sofern verfügbar, oder auf Standardsprache zurückgreifen". for now its ok when checkout and legal infos are translated.

2) the plugin is hidden link
i already had a ticket there, but they told me its a WPML related issue.

the "scroll down" is not needed when wpml is disabled. then the filtering works rocketfast within 2 or 3 seconds. in both browsers, crome and firefox.

3) i just reactived the wp-rocket plugin and updated it to current version, then i cleared cache.

4) after having some tests, the issue is still present. in crome i click on filter "shoes" and it needs minimum 20 seconds until anything happens. site seems frozen, that will frustrate site visitors. so i had to disable WMPL for now.

hope you can help me with this ?
thanks david.

Juli 30, 2019 um 4:50 pm
August 6, 2019 um 7:04 am #4344617

davidK-23

hello

at first - thanks for that

i will check it in a few days, pretty busy right now.

can you pls mark your video as private ? as the website url is visible in the video ?

thanks
david

August 6, 2019 um 7:31 am #4344693

Andrés
Supporter

Hello there,

I totally understand you. 🙂
I have marked all my previous answer as private.

Regards,
Andrés