Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Schlagwörter: 

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by Bobby vor 2 Monate.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Artikel
August 12, 2019 um 12:09 pm #4380671

Liliane Bürli

Ich versuche: German is base. The English post has the possibility to comment. The German one not, I turned it to hide in the Fusion Page Options.

URL der/meiner Website, auf der das Problem auftritt: hidden link and hidden link

Erwartet hatte ich zu sehen: No comment section.

Stattdessen bekam ich: A comment section.

August 12, 2019 um 9:44 pm #4383759

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

when i visit your site i am not able to comment in German but i am in English as you have described

if i understand correct this is the desired behavior correct? Or did you want to be able to comment in German as well ?

Please try testing on an incognito window if possible as you might still see the comment section due to cache

August 13, 2019 um 9:51 am #4386807

Liliane Bürli

Hey Bobby, thank you for your reply. I don't want anyone to comment on these kind of posts. It's not an issue with the cache, it's in the post meta. I guess it's because the post meta is not synced between the languages. I changed it manually (not with the wpml translation editor) and now it's fine.
Thank you for your assistance, best, lili

August 13, 2019 um 5:03 pm #4389895

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved now