Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by bjoernG vor 1 Jahr.

Assigned support staff: Cristina.

Autor Beiträge
Oktober 11, 2018 um 9:07 pm #2809746

bjoernG

I try to translate my new added categories from english to other languages.

I go to Woocommerce --> Woocommerce Multil. --> Categories
I get a message: Because too many Product categories were found, only the first 1000 results are listed. You can refine the results using the Search field below.
I search my ney added category ... but cant find it.
I tried the whole standard support stuff like WPML --- Support -- Troubleshooting .. all buttons from top to button.
I went into Woocommerce --> Woocommerce Multil. --> Settings ---> Troubleshooting and ried the things there like copying categories etc etc etc.

NOTHING HELPED ... im getting tired with all this WPML problems.

Oktober 11, 2018 um 9:32 pm #2809847

Cristina

Hello Bjoern,

sorry for the troubles.

Unfortunately there is a limit in the categories that are shown in taxonomy translation because our developers are setting a limit to the results that come from the database.

To increase that limit, please go to this file:

wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/menu-elements/class-wpml-taxonomy-translation-screen-data.php.

In line 5 you can increase the limit from being 1000 to be 3000 (or any number you want could cover all of your categories) and I think this will fix the issue for now.

const WPML_TAXONOMY_TRANSLATION_MAX_TERMS_RESULTS_SET = 3000;

This is a temporary workaround and the issue has been escalated to our developers to find a permanent proper fix for it.

Kind regards,
Cristina

Oktober 12, 2018 um 10:31 am #2811597

bjoernG

very professional support .. thanks