Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

This topic contains 15 Antworten, has 2 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by Andreas W. vor 1 Monat, 1 Woche.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Artikel
August 21, 2019 um 1:04 pm #4431533

ernstM-2

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Trying to use Subscriptio, WPML and Woocommerce together to sell subscriptions in different languages. Its working except that the endpoints of my-account leads to wrong language (default language) and that after purchase, thank you page is in default language too instead of english.

We wanted to use Woocommerce Multilingual, but there is a known bug with Subscriptio - we get an internal Server error when we try to purchase our product.

So the main Problems are:
- After successfull purchase, we get redirected to default language thank you page instead of english (if we use the english version)
- wrong links at my-account page (when we use german, links are like "hidden link", when we use english, links are like "hidden link" instead of "hidden link").

I think it is because I can not save "Seiteneinrichtung" (page setup) on both languages.
If I add the pages in german, it is blank in english when I switch language from admin to english. If i than at pages in english and save it, it will be blank in german again.

What else can I do here? I already tried to disable all other plugins except WPML Plugins, Woocommerce and Subscriptio - it only works when I add Woocommerce Multilingual, but then Subscriptio throws an error and I can not purchase an item (they said that this Problem is already known).

Is there a workaround to get links working at my-account page both in english and german?

Thanks 🙂
Ps: I added two pictures showing page setup on woocommerce in english and german and added debug info (but from my local instance, because everything is up-to-date there and still the same problem exists)

August 22, 2019 um 3:38 pm #4440827

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español ) Deutsch (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

May I ask you where you received the information about a compatiblity issue between WPML and Subscriptio? I am currently not able to find a thread on this in our system. As far I can see the plugin has never been tested by our team:

https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/?wpv_view_count=119945&dev=0&wpv-plugin-functionality=0&wpv_post_search=Subscriptio&wpv_filter_submit=Search

The WooCommerce Endpoints will need to be translated at WooCommerce --> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Store URLs.

As alternative you can also translate them with String Translation by selecting the domain "WP Endpoints".

For further testing it would be useful, if you could install Subscriptio on the following test site:

One Click Login: hidden link

Leave me a short notification once the plugin is installed. In case you find the time, it would be helpful if you could try to recreate the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

August 26, 2019 um 7:14 am #4456281

ernstM-2

Hi Andreas,

Sorry for the delay. Because of the bug I can not use the Plugin "Woocommerce Multilingual". I tried to find it as suggested via String Translations, but I can only find the Endpoints here and not the pages as shown in the screen.

Tthats the case here, I need to add the correct pages for „Mein Konto“ Seite and others both in english and german, but I can only save one language as shown on the screenshots. When I save it in german, it works for german as usual. Then when I change the language to english on Woocommerce -> Settings and add the pages in english and save it, it works for english - but not for german anymore, because the connections are deleted in german then.
What can I do here?

Regarding compatibility: I found it here: https://wpml.org/de/2016/07/compatible-woocommerce-extensions-jul-2016/
So it should be tested, right? Its working, but not with the extension "Woocommerce Multilingual".

Thanks 🙂

August 26, 2019 um 2:11 pm #4459577

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT

Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

Kind regards
Andreas

August 27, 2019 um 2:25 pm #4467671

ernstM-2

Hey Andreas, thanks for the reply.

It would be a much better idea to replicate the site locally. I already have duplicator installed, but the package is too big to run through creation - I could only create a package when I exclude /uploads-folder.

Would that be ok for you?

August 27, 2019 um 10:37 pm #4470011

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Sorry for the delay on my answer.

Yes, indeed. Please provide a download link for a Duplicator package and exclude uploads and cache at the package creation.

Also it would be helpful to receive the original .zip-archive for the Subscriptio Plugin in order to test it on a new WordPress install. This progress would be necessary to clarify if we are handling a general compatiblity issue.

Please provide a the original plugin archive file or install the plugin here:

One Click Login:hidden link

Kind regards
Andreas

August 28, 2019 um 6:43 am #4471431

ernstM-2

Hi Andreas, can I also send the packages via Wetransfer? If yes, to which email?
Thanks a lot, with nice regards

August 28, 2019 um 2:45 pm #4475211

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Yes, for sure you can use WeTransfer. My email address is:

andreas.w@onthegosystems.com

Kind regards
Andreas

August 28, 2019 um 3:36 pm #4475617

ernstM-2

Hi Andreas, thanks thats great, I already sent it to this email-adresss 🙂
If you need anything regarding installation, let me now.

So it is without uploads-folder, but should be working.
Thanks so much!

August 28, 2019 um 5:45 pm #4476215

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

As far I can see you did not install our plugin WooCommerce Multilingual (WCML).

Please go to Plugins -> Add new -> Commercial and add the plugin.

WCML takes care about translating the WooCommerce pages and you will be able to translate the Endpoints, products and their taxonomies, as even use multiple currencies.

Go to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Store URLs to translate the Endpoints and let me know if the issue persists.

Kind regards
Andreas

August 29, 2019 um 11:47 am #4480579

ernstM-2

Hi Andreas, thanks for your check.
Yes i know, thats what I was writing in my initial post:

"We wanted to use Woocommerce Multilingual, but there is a known bug with Subscriptio - we get an internal Server error when we try to purchase our product."

So we can not use it currently. Is there a workaround to get it working (especially the endpoints) although not using Woocommerce Multilingual?
With nice regards

August 29, 2019 um 7:25 pm #4483171

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I have been investigating the issue on localhost and itseesm that there is a compatibilty issue between WPML/WCML and the Plugin Subscriptio.

In order to escalate the issue to our compatiblity it is mandatory for me to recreate the problem on a new WordPress installation. As the plugin is until now not in our compatiblity list and I do not have access to the latest plugin version, I would kindly like to ask you again to install Subsriptio on the following test-site:

One Click Login: hidden link

Leave me a short notification once the plugin is installed. In case you find the time, it would be helpful if you could try to recreate the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

August 30, 2019 um 11:49 am #4486907

ernstM-2

Hi Andreas,
thanks for your reply. I know, there is a issue between Subscriptio and Woocommerce Multilingual.

May I ask again if there is a a workaround to get it working (especially the endpoints) although not using Woocommerce Multilingual?

I have installed subscriptio on your test environment. I also installed Woocommerce Memberships (I dont think this is necessary here but we use it, so I installed it too).

Hope to hear from you with good news 😀
With nice regards

September 3, 2019 um 12:15 pm #4504351

ernstM-2

Hi Andreas,
any news? With nice regards, Lisa

September 3, 2019 um 2:58 pm #4505625

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello Lisa,

My appologies for the delay on answering.

I am not sure what happened but somehow I lost track of the ticket. I will be looking into the test site right now and take care of the issue.

I am sorry about the inconvenience and I will be in contact soon.

Kind regards
Andreas

Das Thema ‘[Geschlossen] Problems with WPML, Woocommerce and Subscriptio Plugin’ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.