Navigation überspringen

Dieses Thema ist gelöst. Hier finden Sie eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:
I want to send all product categories via "Translation Management" to our translator but they don't appear there.

Solution:
That information is part of the product translation. So if you translate the product to Italian, it will appear to be translated in the translation editor. You can also auto-translate the products. Then the category will be translated automatically as well.

Relevant Documentation:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/product-categories-auto-translate/#post-10223207.

Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML – das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team antwortet im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im German-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Schlagwörter: 

Dieses Thema enthält 2 Antworten, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von ursK-3 Vor 1 Jahr, 5 Monate.

Assistiert von: Marcel.

Verfasser Beiträge
November 13, 2022 unter 10:28 am #12447449

ursK-3

Hello

I want to send all product categories via "Translation Management" to our translator but they don't appear there.
How can I send them to a translator?
There are plenty "Taxonomies Missing Translations" that need to be translated via "Translation Management"...

Greetings Beni

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-13 um 11.22.09.png
Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-13 um 11.20.31.png
Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-13 um 11.20.00.png
November 14, 2022 unter 11:52 am #12453545

Marcel
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English ) Deutsch (Deutsch )

Zeitzone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

that information is part of the product translation. So if you translate the product to Italian, it will appear to be translated in the translation editor.

You can also auto-translate the products. Then the category will be translated automatically as well: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/product-categories-auto-translate/#post-10223207.

Best Regards
Marcel

November 14, 2022 unter 12:10 pm #12453671

ursK-3

Thank you. In my opinion this is not a solution it's a workaround.. you should fix this in further versions.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.