Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:Same menu with two languages

Solution:Please go to Apperance->Menus->edit the menu for the German language and add a custom link menu item

then add your desired link and the name in German.

Relevant Documentation:

Schlagwörter: 

This topic contains 6 Antworten, has 2 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by Mario Diaz vor 9 Monate, 3 Wochen.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Autor Beiträge
März 28, 2019 um 6:25 pm #3484853

Mario Diaz

I'm doing a website in German but the client wants that in the menu in German insert a submenu that in that submenu one of the links is in Turkish. I already have the page translated to Turkish and prepared, how can I do it? I leave a link with a video
hidden link

hidden link

Thanks

März 28, 2019 um 11:53 pm #3486119

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Please go to Apperance->Menus->edit the menu for the German language and add a custom link menu item

then add your desired link and the name in German.

let me know your results

März 29, 2019 um 11:25 am #3490733

Mario Diaz

Thanks for your quick reply
I just did what you have told me, I even thought about it before but the problem is not solved because it always directs me to the page in German. What I am looking for is that in the German submenu I put the link for the Turkish page and the page where I have the Turkish language that the German flag comes out to address the German language.

hidden link

Thanks

März 29, 2019 um 7:09 pm #3494199

Bobby
Supporter

Did you add the URL for the Turkish language ? I just did a test on my staging environment and this worked as expected.

are you using the plugin Sticky Links by any chance?

in the video i can see that the pemalink ?lang=tr is missing when you hover over the menu item, rather than a redirection happening.

if this is still not resolved , i would like to take a closer look if possible

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

März 30, 2019 um 10:32 pm #3499393

Bobby
Supporter

thank you for the access details !

please let me know if it is working now as expected.

März 31, 2019 um 6:44 am #3501165

Mario Diaz

Thank you very much, Bobby, that's really what I was looking for, plus you've worked on the weekend again, thank you so much.

März 31, 2019 um 6:50 am #3501169

Mario Diaz

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!