Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by Cristina vor 1 Jahr.

Assigned support staff: Cristina.

Author Artikel
Oktober 5, 2018 um 3:16 pm #2791188

gabrieleK-2

Hello,

i restored WPML completely since the site has to be copied tomorow. I had to draw back the login also. Anyhow. I think i found the solution to my first problem. I accidentely copied my homesite via wpml and the new site showed no pagebuilder content at all. Now everything is back to zero. My problem is...i have to translate 27 pages made exclusivly from page builder content. No WP textfields used. What do you think is the best way to go? How is the workflow? At first i wanted to use synchronisation and string translation manager. But it produces hundrets of fields wich has to be checked manually. (really!? why no global checkbox???) What is the sence in that. This is so ridiculous. I considered a plugin to autofill the checkboxes. But right now i am going to the direktion to independently translate the pages. But what about additional strings and fields on the site. How do i translate those then? Without editor? Again. What do you think is the best here:

hidden link

Oktober 9, 2018 um 11:01 am #2799620

Cristina

closing duplicate post