Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Yvette.

Author Posts
May 13, 2022 at 11:02 am #11216003

Lucas

string translations are fine, but when the page on woocommerce shop or cart. the translation not work. show the original text/

May 13, 2022 at 11:54 am #11216367

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+01:00)

1. Please give some information about your install

https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

2.Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

May 13, 2022 at 1:51 pm #11217841

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

To meet our minimum system requirements, please add the following to your wp-config.php right below the lines that talk about Debug mode.

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Write back when this is done. I tried to do this for you but the system security won't allow it.
I can continue my work when this is done.

May 13, 2022 at 2:47 pm #11218219

Lucas

my wordpress woocommerce setting shows it's 256 memory already

May 16, 2022 at 8:12 am #11227139

Yvette
Supporter

The line I asked you to add would take care of what the plugin is seeing. Please refer to image.

Without it, the plugin will not have enough memory to work well. This is covered here:
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

It's a common issue that many clients have if they do not explicitly add the line to the wp-config.php file.

Support ‹ Pure Face Wellness — WordPress.png
May 16, 2022 at 9:08 am #11227659

Lucas

now it's 256MB. please help me asap

May 16, 2022 at 9:18 am #11227727

Yvette
Supporter

Please provide an exact URL of a product where I can see the issue.

Here is what I am currently seeing and there are no mixed languages:hidden link

I need specific numbered steps so that I can replicate the issue on your site. Tell me what you expect to see and what you are seeing. Include screenshots.

May 16, 2022 at 10:25 am #11228471

Lucas

the footer, translated to English, on cart page and check out will show default language.
some shows wrong translation.
I have translated all to same, but still show like this.

May 16, 2022 at 10:43 am #11228629

Yvette
Supporter

So I understand that you are specifically concerned with this section of the Divi Builder: "Footer Signature"
hidden link

The translation was "in progress". I completed it and now the footer looks fully translated in English on the Cart page.

May 16, 2022 at 11:31 am #11228881

Lucas

thanks a lot , I translated by string translator.
doesn't it work?
please help me to delete image I uploaded above.

May 16, 2022 at 11:52 am #11229211

Yvette
Supporter

Normally, String Translations is used for plugin and theme strings. These are strings that are found in the PHP files of the plugins/themes. It is also used for configuration texts in the wp-options table.

It is sometimes also used for pagebuilder plugins....but in your case, the strings were set in ia post-content so it had to be translated via ATE (advanced Translation Editor). The "post"type was a Divi builder "section"...but it was still from a technical perspective a post data and not a theme/plugin string.

I hope this clears up the issue.

May 19, 2022 at 4:56 am #11252243

Lucas

hi. when access to hidden link .
footer no translate again, where can I do it? or you can help me to do, than tell me how.
another question is I would like to change the text translation of [privacy policy] and [term].
the text are showing by woocommerce now, where can I do it.

May 19, 2022 at 8:03 am #11253107

Yvette
Supporter

I just visited your site and I see that the footer is now translated and that the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy links are connected.

Please advise with screenshots if this is not the case.

May 19, 2022 at 10:10 am #11255031

Lucas

1.png try to put something to cart and process to order. you will see this.

2.the link text created by [privacy and policy] and [conditions and term], I want to change the Chinese translation.

1.png
2.png
May 19, 2022 at 11:03 am #11255953

Yvette
Supporter

That text is in string tranlsation (see image)

I have put some flag text "NEW VERSION" so that you can find the right string to translate. And you shoudl use the search bar to find the string.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.