Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.10 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

How to translate tables with large amount of data at once.

Solution:

First make sure you scanned the plugin for strings and they are available in String Translation.

To duplicate the fields in bulk, go to wpml -> translation management -> translation dashboard.

Select all posts you want to duplicate in bulk, Scroll down to translation options box, Select the target language, at right check the option duplicate content.

Then click on send documents button.

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by Rainer vor 3 Jahre, 10 Monate.

Assigned support staff: Thomas.

Autor Beiträge
Februar 2, 2016 um 4:59 pm #802814

Rainer

I am trying to: duplicate 1000 tables from TablePress in other language

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

I expected to see: do you have a solution to duplicate 1000 TablePress tables in a easy way. Perhaps like "translate fotos" "translate table?

Instead, I got: I only need a information about a easy way to copy tables

Februar 3, 2016 um 10:13 am #803459

Thomas

Hello and thank you for contacting WPML support!

An idea:

First make sure you scanned the plugin for strings and they are available in String Translation.

To duplicate the fields in bulk, go to wpml -> translation management -> translation dashboard.

Select all posts you want to duplicate in bulk, Scroll down to translation options box, Select the target language, at right check the option duplicate content.

Then click on send documents button.

Does this help?

For further information or if you have any questions related to this ticket please do not hesitate to contact us.

Februar 3, 2016 um 11:30 am #803566

Rainer

Vielen Dank