Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:Unknown column 'translation_priority' in 'field list'

Solution:The original issue of the ticket was the error regarding the " Unknown column 'translation_priority' in 'field list'"

this has now been resolved correct ?

For the new issue regarding the slider and logo missing , does this happen once WPML is activated? After WPML is deactivated is this resolved? and does it happen on the default language ?

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 7 Antworten, has 2 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by stephanieL-8 vor 6 Monate, 1 Woche.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Autor Beiträge
April 2, 2019 um 4:48 pm #3519217

stephanieL-8

Ich habe wpml installiert un dann kann die meldung Unknown column 'translation_priority' in 'field list'

April 2, 2019 um 5:44 pm #3519567

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

This might be happening due to a field missing from the Database wp_icl_strings

if you have access to your database please go to the table wp_icl_strings and let me know if you can see the translation_priority field ? (if you are not sure please share with me a screenshot as it will help me to see if any fields are missing)

additionally if wp_icl_strings table is missing all together please follow the steps listed here
-> https://wpml.org/errata/missing-_icl_strings-_icl_string_translations-data-tables/

NOTE : if at any time you are not comfortable with any of these steps please do let me know and i can perform them for you

April 2, 2019 um 8:09 pm #3520579

stephanieL-8

Hi, yes I can see see the translation_priority field.

April 3, 2019 um 5:47 am #3522687

Bobby
Supporter

Does the error show up as soon as WPML is activated or when you perform a specific action ?

if yes please provide me with the action that causes the error

if possible i would like to take a closer look at the WPML database tables as this error shouldn't be populated if the field is present

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

April 4, 2019 um 6:46 pm #3537789

Bobby
Supporter

Thank you for the access details !

i have verified the field is not missing as well, and also updated your WPML versions to the latest ones.

Afterwards i cleared the cache and it seems that the issue is resolved , please confirm with me

April 4, 2019 um 7:47 pm #3538165

stephanieL-8

Hello, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it does not show the slider and the logo is missing. Can you please test again? If you go to the start page the slider is missing.

April 4, 2019 um 7:55 pm #3538243

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

The original issue of the ticket was the error regarding the " Unknown column 'translation_priority' in 'field list'"

this has now been resolved correct ?

For the new issue regarding the slider and logo missing , does this happen once WPML is activated? After WPML is deactivated is this resolved? and does it happen on the default language ?

Also please note that I keep getting redirected to your live site when i try to access the test site.

April 13, 2019 um 6:50 pm #3605419

stephanieL-8

hello, thank you problem is fixed