Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Schlagwörter: 

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by Noman vor 3 Monate, 4 Wochen.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autor Beiträge
Juni 18, 2019 um 7:15 pm #4046133

julianK-9

First of all thank you for a wonderful plugin.

We are currently working on this website hidden link where we have set up a small woocommerce shop. We would like to offer both German and English products in one shop. Now my question is:

How do I change the language for the woocommerce buttons such as "In den Warenkorb", "View details" and so on so that for each product I can either set the buttons to work in German or in English.

Is there any solution to this?

Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day!

Juni 19, 2019 um 3:54 am #4047847

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Could you please follow the below steps and let me know how it goes?

- Please rescan the active theme in WPML >> Theme and plugins localization section

-Then go to WPML >> String translation >> Search for the string/word you want to translate >> Add a translation >> Check "Translation is complete” >> Save.

If still issue persists, please add the debug report in the Debug Information box. I have also enabled debug info box for your next reply: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you

Juni 20, 2019 um 6:13 am #4056831
julianK-9

Hey there,

thanks for your first feedback. I have one issue still:
When I am on my German site there is one line in the product images that is still in English. The line is: "...excluding shipping & VAT (price including tax:..."

When I look to change the string, it shows me the English words and I cannot change those.

Here you can see for yourself: hidden link

I have also attached a screenshot.

Where do I change these words into German?

Thanks for your help!

Neue Threads, die von Noman erstellt wurden und mit diesem verbunden sind, sind unten aufgeführt:

https://wpml.org/de/forums/topic/excluding-shipping-vat-price-including-tax-string-translation/

Juni 20, 2019 um 6:15 am #4056835

julianK-9

Here is the image.

Juni 20, 2019 um 11:09 am #4059279

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Glad to see your “In den Warenkorb" and "View details" translation issue is resolved. To handle new string translation issue, I have created a new ticket since this is a separate issue. Here is the link to the new ticket:
https://wpml.org/de/forums/topic/excluding-shipping-vat-price-including-tax-string-translation/

You may mark this ticket as resolved and we will continue to work on the new ticket.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.