Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by Diego Pereira vor 1 Monat, 3 Wochen.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Artikel
August 22, 2019 um 6:32 am #4436707

Rainer

Tell us what you are trying to do?

First Problem:

I installed WPML and WooCommerce Multilingual and can't see in the backend "WooCommerce Multilingual" tab in WooCommerce. :/ (picture attached lang.jpg)

Second Problem:

When I go to WooCoomerce -> Settings -> Tab: Products and select the Shop Page and after that I change the language of the shop page is blank :/ (picture attached eng.jpg de.jpg)

August 22, 2019 um 4:52 pm #4441665

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español ) Portugiesisch, Brasilien (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hallo @rainer, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

Feedback below:
I installed WPML and WooCommerce Multilingual and can't see in the backend "WooCommerce Multilingual" tab in WooCommerce.
-- Please check if all required plugins are active (WPML, WCML, String Translator and Translation Management). Check also if you already did the WPML initial setup.

This is the link of the WCML documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/ - please check if you have followed the steps of this guide.

If the issue persist, please let us know and we will further debug.

When I go to WooCoomerce -> Settings -> Tab: Products and select the Shop Page and after that I change the language of the shop page is blank :/ (picture attached eng.jpg de.jpg)
-- Please check if the shop page (and all required pages like cart, checkout,etc) are translated to all languages. If so, you just need to set the shop page on the default language (there is no need to select it again on secondary languages).

Please let me know if it worked for you.

All the best,
Diego