Skip Navigation

Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML – das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team antwortet im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by lindebjerg vor 6 years, 10 months.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Artikel
Dezember 16, 2013 um 4:23 pm #309127

lindebjerg

I have just updated all plugins in my WoCommerce Shop.

Now I have 4 Errors!

WooCommerce Multilingual is enabled but not effective. It is not compatible with WPML versions prior 3.0.
WooCommerce Multilingual is enabled but not effective. It is not compatible with WPML Translation Management versions prior 1.9.
WooCommerce Multilingual is enabled but not effective. It is not compatible with WPML String Translation versions prior 2.0.
WooCommerce Multilingual is enabled but not effective. It is not compatible with WPML Media versions prior 2.1.

Please see Screenshot: hidden link

What can I do to get back on the track?

I can give you a Login with a private e-mail if you like to login?
hidden link

We are not online but just ready to go online next week. We have already more than 400 products in the shop.

Best Regards,
Jesper

ps. I have tried 3 different browsers, but I cannot upload a picture to this post? it never stop uploading a 38kb png file?

Dezember 16, 2013 um 4:43 pm #309135

Bruno

Dear Jesper,

You only need to upgrade the version of your plugins. You can do this with updating manually - visit your client area and download the plugins and replace the files on your server - or you can install the Installer plugin ( hidden link ), which allows you to update almost automatically - you need only click on link "Update Now".

Note that regardless of the method you choose, I recommend you do a full backup of your site.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Thank you.

Dezember 16, 2013 um 5:55 pm #309173

lindebjerg

Dear Bruno,
perfect, I was to fast with this ticket... I thought all plugins was last version.
I first installed the installer-plugin, I could login and connect. But the update process failed!
Maybe because we are still behind "coming soon" plugin?

I then logged in to the client area, got the plugins, uploaded;))))

Thank you, I look forward to start using more features in this powerful plugin family.

Any news about, first not Beta version of "WooCommerce Multilingual" will be ready ?

Best Regards,
Jesper