Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML - das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team beantwortet Anfragen im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Schlagwörter: 

This topic contains 7 Antworten, has 2 Teilnehmer.

Last updated by Andreas W. vor 5 Monate, 2 Wochen.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Autor Beiträge
Mai 2, 2019 um 3:45 pm #3726335

manuelD-14

Ich versuche: verschiedene Silos mit verschiedenen Menüs auszustatten. Also bestimmte Seiten bekommen andere Menüs zu sehen als andere. Dies habe ich mit dem Theme Divi und dem Plugin Mhmm (Mighty Header & Mega Menus von Superfly) gelöst. Das Problem: Nun soll die Seite übersetzt werden, aber das System erkennt mir meine übersetzten Header nicht an. Ich habe versucht, es über String-Translations zu machen -> ging nicht und über die Übersetzung der eingesetzten Layouts. Das Problem: Die übersetzten Layouts werden mir nicht in der richtigen Layout-Kategorie der Zweitsprache angezeigt und sind daher auch nicht auswählbar. Ich habe hier im WPML-Forum ein ähnliches Problem gefunden. Leider funktioniert die Lösung bei mir nicht: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/string-translation-does-not-apply-for-superfly-mighty-header-menu-maker/

URL der/meiner Website, auf der das Problem auftritt: hidden link -> die Seite ist auf einem Entwicklungsserver und liegt daher hinter einem Verzeichnisschutz -> der Zugang, um die Seite zu sehen, lautet Ben.: demo123/PW: demo123

Erwartet hatte ich zu sehen: Die Layouts in der übersetzten Variante auszuwählen wie im oben genannten Support Ticket beschrieben.

Stattdessen bekam ich: Kann die übersetzten Layouts nicht anwählen.

Mai 2, 2019 um 8:46 pm #3729199

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español ) Deutsch (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support.

Do I understand right, that the currently used additional menus are based on Mhmm - Mighty Header & Menu Maker and you are not able to translate them?

Could you please calrify with some more details where and how you are using different menus?
Why did you not create different menus in Appearance -> Menus in the first place and assign them to the different pages?

Did you try to sync the menus at WPML -> WP Menus Sync?

Further, could you try to backup the site, delete the translated menus if there are any and then sync the menus again?

Also, please update WPML and its add-ons to the latest version and let us know if the issue persists? Go to -> Plugins -> Add new -> Commercial and "search for updates", tehn proceed with the downloads.

Before doing it, please create a reliable backup of your site.

Kind regards
Andreas

Mai 2, 2019 um 9:08 pm #3729289

manuelD-14

Hi Andreas,

thx for your help.

I will go through your answer row by row:

Do I understand right, that the currently used additional menus are based on Mhmm - Mighty Header & Menu Maker and you are not able to translate them?
-> Yes. Mhmm creates Layouts in the divi Library. I can also translate them, but I can't pick them on the translated pages, because they don't show up in the mhmm setting box. They just show up, when I click the built layouts and then translate them. I also can't create Header-layouts by hand directly in the secondary language.

Could you please calrify with some more details where and how you are using different menus?
Why did you not create different menus in Appearance -> Menus in the first place and assign them to the different pages?
-> i got 4 silos. If you go to the homepage, you will see a hub to 4 different areas of the website: hotel, restaurant, hochzeitslocation and seminarhotel -> every silo has a different menu and the homepage also has a own menu; you can see them on the german version working very well.

Did you try to sync the menus at WPML -> WP Menus Sync? no, i didn't sync them. I translated them manually -> i chose the menu, then i clicked on the plus and translated the menu. for the homepage-menu it worked great, but the others do not react to the changes.

Further, could you try to backup the site, delete the translated menus if there are any and then sync the menus again? i can do so, but i have to built a backup first - will come backe to you at the weekend.

Also, please update WPML and its add-ons to the latest version and let us know if the issue persists? Go to -> Plugins -> Add new -> Commercial and "search for updates", tehn proceed with the downloads. i can do so, but i have to built a backup first - will come backe to you at the weekend.

Maybe you know some more? It doesn't sound like the solution now... maybe i am to pessimistic, but do you have any ideas, what to do next?

Mai 2, 2019 um 9:51 pm #3729393

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

I am not sure, but it sounds to me like a compatiblity issue. I would like to recreate the issue on the following test site:

One Click Login:hidden link

Could you please install the Divi Theme and Mhmm - Mighty Header & Menu Maker and leave me a short notification once the site is ready? If I am able to recreate the issue I will escalate it to our compatibility team in order to solve the problem as soon as possible.

Kind regards
Andreas

Mai 2, 2019 um 10:53 pm #3729479

manuelD-14

done. thx for help.

Mai 3, 2019 um 7:09 pm #3737531

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

If you would please take a look at the test site as soon as possible.

I have created different layouts and tried to select them on the front end page editor. Sadly the layout is not available even when WPML is deactivated. Therefor we are handling here with a compatibility issue between Divi and Mhmm - Mighty Header & Menu Maker and I would like you to please contact the repective support teams in order to solve the issue.

If you take a look at the screenshot, the Divi Theme is acknoledged about the fact that the plugin is not 100% compatible.

Let me know if you got any further questions.

Kind regards
Andreas

Mai 6, 2019 um 3:27 pm #3750367

manuelD-14

Okay, thank you. I know this message, but they developer of the mhmm said it is working though. I don't know why to ask now...

Mai 6, 2019 um 5:53 pm #3751667

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Could you please verify the following:

I have created different layouts and tried to select them on the front end page editor. Sadly the layout is not available even when WPML is deactivated.

Can you confirm that you experience the same problem?

Kind regards
Andreas