We invite visitors to take a journey through time and discover the day-to-day lives of humans during the Early and High Middle Ages, in a period spanning the 9th to the 13th centuries. The Bärnau-Tachov History Park is a lively and interactive museum, offering every visitor an entertaining, educational, and authentic experience of discovery about life in the Middle Ages. The museum also offers numerous opportunities to actively partake in various events and workshops.
Visitors from all around the world come to the museum every year, and creating a multilingual website in English, Czech and German was crucial for its success.https://www.geschichtspark.de/en/
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.