After the creation of the Winni's and Winni's Naturel brand site, our collaboration with Madel continued to bear important results. The group has indeed requested our support for the creation of an institutional website for the Madel brand.
The first great urgency of our client was to have a website that can be easily explored by all mobile and non-mobile platforms, with responsive graphics.
The new site is presented as an institutional showcase in which the varied production that belongs to Madel has been highlighted, giving space to all brands of the brand and their respective articles. Through a special function, the user has the opportunity to insert the barcode of the product and read the information on the technical data sheet of the product of interest.
The multilingual site was created in WordPress to encourage interactions independently by our customer, who can modify, add and remove content at any time.
We are proud to have started a new partnership with Madel, which sees us personally committed to the growth and consolidation of the company's online image. The project is constantly evolving and this is for us synonymous with the strong push to improve and improve the graphics and technical platform.http://www.madel.net/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.