All in One SEO Pack Pro allows users to control the search engine optimization for their site. It also allows customization of the SEO settings for individual WordPress posts and pages. With WPML you can set different options for the contents in the original language and the translated ones.
Make sure that the All in One SEO Pack is activated, by going to the Plugins page.
Make sure that the WPML Multilingual CMS, WPML String Translation, WPML Translation Management, and WPML Media Translation plugins are activated.
If you are running a website with WooCommerce, check that the WooCommerce Multilingual plugin is activated by going to the WooCommerce → WooCommerce Multilingual page. If you are not sure, ask your site’s developer.
WPML offers two translation editors you can use for translating your site’s content:
- WPML classic translation editor (CTE).
- WPML Advanced Translation Editor (ATE) offers affordable automatic translation, a glossary, spell checker, and more!
Besides translating your site content yourself, you can also:
- Send your content for translation to a professional translation service.
- Create your own team of local translators from the Translation Roles tab in Translation Management and assign translation jobs to them.
To translate SEO settings follow the regular translation process:
- Set-up the SEO options for the original page (Title, Description, and Keywords)
- Click the plus button in WPML language box according to the language you want to translate to:
A new meta box has been added to the product edit page, allowing the user to customize the product search engine settings.
The user can translate the product meta title and description directly from the products page by clicking plus sign next to language.
In case you need help translating your site built using All in One SEO Pack Pro and WPML, visit WPML’s support forum.