Reported for: WPML Multilingual CMS 3.3.6
Resolved in: 3.3.7
It’s impossible to change the Blog Title and/or Tagline in Settings -> General.
When the String Translation plugin is activated, it’s impossible to change the Blog Title and Tagline in Settings -> General. The string is not being updated in the String Translation table as well.
To be able to change Blog Title/Tagline, please follow the steps below:
- Go to WPML -> String Translation and delete the Blog Title/Tagline string from the table.
- Go to Plugins -> Installed Plugins and deactivate the String Translation plugin.
- Go to Settings -> General, change the Blog Title/Tagline and save.
- Go to Plugins -> Installed Plugins and activate the String Translation plugin again.
- Go to WPML -> String Translation and translate the new Blog Title/Tagline.