Reported for: WooCommerce Multilingual 220.127.116.11
Resolved in: WPML 3.2.3
Steps to reproduce :
- Install WordPress in English
- Install WPML and set the default language for example in Greek and secondary language in English.
- Download al the necessary lamguage packages and strings.
- Install WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual
- On the WooCommerce Multilingual taxonomy tabs, the terms show in the wrong language. i.e. In this case Greek instead of English
This issue can be fixed by upgrading to WPML 3.2.3