Reported for: WPML String Translation 3.2.2
Overview of the issue
If you are a Toolset user, you will notice that there are some admin strings that are not available in WPML → String Translation and cannot be translated.
As workaround you can use the Auto-register strings for translation feature as explained in our documentation:
- Go to WPML → String Translation.
- Turn on the Auto-register strings for translation feature.
- Visit the Toolset admin page you want to translate.
- Go back to WPML → String Translation and turn off the Auto-register string for translation feature.
- Search for and translate your string.